Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets
Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets in Philadelphia and Beyond with MacLaren Kitchen and Bath
Cabinets are what give a kitchen form and function – outdoor kitchen cabinets, especially. Every custom cabinet is built for your space and designed to enhance the look of your kitchen.
That is why it is so important to take the time to pick the materials and style that is best suited for long-term use.
Perhaps nowhere is this as necessary, however, as it is with outdoor kitchen cabinets. The materials, structure, and design of these cabinets are often the focal point of a backyard. It will need to be able to provide usable space and withstand the elements.
It is important in our region, with its harsh winters and hot, humid summers.
- MacLaren Kitchen and Bath is a custom cabinetry and countertop company.
- We have over 40,000 square feet of showroom space. You can receive personalized and individual support from our design staff.
- We provide the highest quality outdoor kitchen cabinets. While it also gives you a beautifully designed and custom look. You’ll appreciate it for as long as you own your home.
See what makes our custom outdoor kitchen cabinets popular in Greater Philadelphia.
Contact us at 610-436-5436 to schedule a time to see our showroom or to learn more about our best deals on outdoor cabinets.
Custom Outdoor Space Kitchen Cabinets from MacLaren Kitchen & Bath
Built-in custom outdoor kitchen cabinets turn a usable space into one that is visually stunning. It adds value to any property.
More and more residential and commercial properties were turning their outdoor space into one that offered more functionality. Outdoor living was better for their physical and emotional needs.
Now, outdoor kitchens are becoming increasingly popular across many properties. The outdoor kitchens provide the best value with built-in, long-lasting cabinets that can provide added outdoor storage and improve the appearance of the space.
- MacLaren Kitchen and Bath is a custom cabinetry specialist.
- Family-owned and operated, we also offer the most varieties of distinctive custom cabinet designs in the entire region.
- We have a team of experienced cabinet designers who know how to work with large and small spaces.
- Our vast selection allows us to direct you to the custom cabinets best for your outdoor space. That will show you firsthand various splendid options to complement any backyard decor.
- With us, you’ll be able to find something that matches your vision and space.
Outdoor kitchens are trendy in residential backyards. Built-in outdoor cabinets are increasing. Many homeowners choose to see these spaces as investments in their future. They don’t see it as a gathering area for a brief cookout.
You must ensure that you’re getting the best possible value out of your cabinets, not only in the look of each one but in their ability to last.
Our backyard kitchen cabinets are a great way to maximize your outdoor space and add value to your property. If you need countertops, we can also help.
We are the region’s leading custom countertop manufacturers for indoor and outdoor countertops.
Commercial kitchens tend to see a lot of use. Form and function are essential in the back of restaurants, in the dining area of hotels, in bars, and more. The cabinets for an outdoor commercial kitchen often experience a lot of use and abuse. Durability is critical.
But this area also represents your business. It means you cannot sacrifice the kitchen look.
We have numerous options for high-quality cabinetry built to last. With the ability to create cabinets that match your brand and the vibe, you’re hoping to achieve. As commercial kitchens, ensure to ask us about our countertops too.
Cabinet Options for Any Property
MacLaren Kitchen and Bath is available to handle everything you need for your outdoor kitchen, no matter the type of property.
We are here whether it is premiere quality cabinetry or low-cost cabinets on a budget. You can also install a fit pit table in your outdoor space.
Full-Service Outdoor Cabinet Design, Fabrication, and Installation
We will be with you from From initial planning to the final installation. We can handle the entire process of the project from beginning to end. You’ll be able to work with our team in figuring out the cabinets that best fit the space.
Let our experienced, efficient, friendly team handle all the work for you.
Our design process, which we have worked to perfect over the years, is here to get to know you as an individual. We better understand how we can meet the patio’s functional and aesthetic needs.
Our Design Process for Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets
There are many benefits to custom cabinets for an outdoor space. Not only does our custom design make it possible to get the exact style to fit your home, landscaping, and hardscaping. But we can also create cabinets that match your lifestyle.
Your outdoor cabinet design starts in the design center at our showroom where one of our trained team members tries to better understand your style preferences, how you plan to use your outdoor kitchen space, and what special features will offer the personalization you need.
The intended purpose of your outdoor kitchen – gourmet cooking and grilling, entertaining, bar space, or another use – is part of determining the types of cabinets that will need to be included.
Available space and the kinds of grilling, cooking, and serving ware you plan to store is another key element. This will allow us to assist you in building the layout of drawers and shelving.
In addition to storage, we will discuss what appliances are included in your outdoor kitchen.
Cabinetry can incorporate appliances like:
We will work with your appliance’s measurements to ensure an accurate fit. We will give them the perfect built-in look. Our designers are also happy to work with you to decide what you need to build your ideal outdoor kitchen.
From there, we’ll build the cabinetry with space for the appliances you can incorporate later.
There are smaller items too that can conveniently fit into cabinet space. We can also design cabinetry that has storage for propane tanks, trash cans, and the other items that are necessary to complete your outdoor kitchen.
Types of Outdoor Cabinets We Create
Like with the cabinets in your indoor kitchen, outdoor kitchen cabinets fit into one of a few types. These can be used singly or in combination depending on the size and the layout of your space.
The outdoor cabinet types we can create include:
- Outdoor Base Cabinets – These cabinets rest on the ground and reach a counter height 36” tall. They can contain doors, shelving, and appliances and are finished with countertops.
- Outdoor Island Cabinets – An outdoor island can contain your grill, bar space, serving space, or prep space. Island cabinets provide the base of the island and, if desired, additional storage.
- Outdoor Full height Base Cabinets – Full-height cabinets can provide you with additional storage in a space. Although somewhat uncommon in outdoor kitchens, they still work well with kitchens that are enclosed in part by a wall.
- Grill Cabinets – To give your grill a built-in look, we can insert grill cabinets to enclose the base of your grill. These are a special type of base cabinet and are a good way to provide storage for the items you need while grilling and workspace on adjacent countertops.
- The structure of the cabinets is called the cabinet box. With outdoor cabinets, an enclosed cabinet box can help keep out moisture and dust.
- Each cabinet box generally has standardized measurements based on the type of cabinet. The depth of outdoor cabinets is 24” and the width can be anywhere from 1′ to 4′, although they typically increase or decrease by 2”.
- To get both the types of cabinets and the layout that optimizes your available space, we use the measurements of your outdoor kitchen. Our design team will create plans that give you enough space to work and move while keeping everything you need in reach.
Design Styles and Considerations
Weather resistance is key with outdoor cabinets but never a reason to sacrifice appearances. Our vast inventory provides you with multiple options for materials that will last for years outdoors without damage exposure to sun, rain, and wind while still meeting your design needs.
Material is perhaps the most important option in determining the final appearance of outdoor cabinets. Because there are weather considerations – especially here in the Pennsylvania region – it’s best to meet with one of our design team for us to walk through the different materials that make the most sense for an outdoor cabinet.
We are honest about the pros and cons of different materials
We’re always honest about the pros and cons of any material and can help you get a better idea of what needs to be considered.
From more traditional wood to modern composites, there are materials for every budget and style. Stained woods provide a rustic or traditional outdoor kitchen while colored cabinets work in a modern or contemporary kitchen.
Colors popular with outdoor kitchens include:
Our outdoor-compatible cabinetry materials are on display in our showroom so that you can view and touch the available options for a clear impression of what your final outdoor cabinets will look like.
If you already have a style or material in mind, we can show you the types of cabinets that meet your requirements.
We can also help you narrow down a design or make recommendations for cabinetry you may not have considered. While the material may be the most visible part of your cabinet design, subtle details also play a part.
These details include door facings which come in options like:
- and More
Our designers can also recommend hardware and hinges that will endure outdoor use without tarnishing or rusting. Like other stylistic choices, we have hardware available to compliment a range of styles while offering convenience features like soft-close doors, sliding shelving, and more.
With countertop design and fabrication services, we can also create a custom countertop for your outdoor space. We design your countertops alongside the cabinets for a more cohesive look and exact fit.
Fabrication and Installation Services for Your Outdoor Remodel
MacLaren Kitchen & Bath offers full-service cabinetry and guiding you through the design process is only the beginning.
- We eliminate the need for multiple services or contractors by also handling the fabrication and installation, when necessary, of your built-in outdoor cabinets.
- Once your designs are completed, they are sent to the cabinet manufacturer to be rendered exactly as envisioned.
- We are dealers for several of the top local and national cabinet makers, each with a range of options to meet your specific look and cost preferences.
Many outdoor kitchens require design styles or materials that the more mainstream cabinet manufacturers do not produce. In these cases, we have a range of smaller and sometimes local cabinet makers that can fabricate unique designs.
This range of cabinetry fabrication solutions means that almost any design is possible. We also only work with cabinet makers whose quality we can stand behind.
For outdoor cabinets, that means we offer cabinetry solutions that are water and weather-resistant, all of which are made to last in the outdoors.
We are licensed and insured
Finally, once the design is completed we have a licensed and insured team that can install your completed cabinets at your home. Our trained installers can place the cabinets according to the original plan and make any needed adjustments on the spot.
They work quickly and precisely to complete your outdoor kitchen in a way that is attractive, functional, and long-lasting.
Visit Our Showroom and Design Center to Get Started
MacLaren Kitchen and Bath has been supplying both indoor and outdoor cabinets for years. Our showroom, which boasts one of the largest floors and selections in the entire area, gives those interested in an outdoor kitchen a chance to really see all the different options out there and envision them in their home.
We’re also a local provider of the best countertops in the region. We can help you select a countertop that is safe for the outdoors and offers the right amount of resistance to damage based on your user expectations.
MacLaren Kitchen and Bath is the best local choice for custom outdoor kitchen cabinets, no matter where it is to be used.
If you’re ready to visit our showroom or speak to someone on our team about outdoor kitchen cabinets, please give us a call today at 610-436-5436 to receive exclusive offers.
Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets FAQs
Because every item is custom, and the prices can very not only between brands, but between styles and complexity, there is no simple way to provide a cost without a consultation. We always provide the lowest cost we can, so please consider coming to visit our showroom.
We can... We mainly provide cabinets, countertops, and backsplash provider. If you have not yet purchased appliances for your kitchen or bath, we can still plan around the appliances you plan to buy or talk to you about options and steps.
Yes! We can talk about this at your consultation.
Part of being a custom cabinetry provider and working with so many custom cabinet manufacturers is that it is rare to request a style of cabinet that we do not have. Even if you do not see the style you would like in our showroom, our designers can partner with you to look through the catalogs we have on hand and see what options may be available to order.
Yes. Countertops are another service we offer to our remodeling clients, in addition to our cabinets. We also provide fabrication of our countertops, and can install them on site when they're ready. Many of our clients appreciate that they can use us as a single stop for their remodel, reducing the number of contractors they need to hire and manage.
Yes! Even though we are a family owned business, we have an amazing team that is always ready to handle any type of project that may come our way.