LOOKING FOR KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING IN
We have onsite material selection, design, fabrication, and installation services. Granite, Quartz, Soapstone, Corian, and Marble.
Design & Showroom
We offer a 10,000 ft showroom and Material Selection. Offering a one stop shop.
Design - Fabrication - Installation
Custom Countertops and Cabinetry in Exton, PA with MacLaren Kitchen and Bath
There are many types of properties in Exton, each with their own personality. With styles that include historic estates, mid century family homes, and newly constructed townhomes, Exton offers a chance for anyone to find the property that matches their vision best, and then customize that property through renovation and remodeling.
In order to personalize these properties for your own residential or commercial needs, you’re going to require custom cabinets and countertops to remodel your home in a way that fits with an existing style or helps your kitchen and bathroom adapt to your lifestyle needs.
MacLaren Kitchen and Bath brings you leading custom products at the area’s most competitive pricing, all with service that caters to your individual needs. The design for your next kitchen or bathroom starts in our 40,000 square foot showroom where you will find hundreds of options to choose from and a team that is always ready to help.
If you need cabinets or countertops in Exton, contact us at 610-436-5436 to learn more about our products or set up a time to visit.
MacLaren Kitchen and Bath – Who We Are
MacLaren is a local, family owned and operated company that offers the widest selection of cabinet and countertop products in Exton and the greater Philadelphia area. We’re a team that is dedicated to your satisfaction in creating custom kitchens, bathrooms, and other unique spaces in your home.
With a 40,000 square foot showroom, we are one of the largest countertop and cabinetry suppliers near Exton with brands and styles you will not find anywhere else.
There is no better place to remodel your kitchen or bathroom in Exton than MacLaren, where you can depend on:
- Competitive and Transparent Pricing – We pride ourselves on offering fair pricing on our products. From budget-friendly solutions to luxury materials, our prices ensure you can complete your project within your budget.
- Quality Brands – All of the brands you will find in our showroom have gone through our vetting process. We only offer those we have studied, reviewed, and trust to offer long lasting products at reasonable prices.
- Experienced Designers – Designing a kitchen or bathroom requires a focus on appearance and functionality, two areas where our designers excel. They also have extensive knowledge of all of the products we carry to help direct you or supplement your own research into cabinets and countertops.
Our vast range of options and design experience means that we can accommodate orders for any size space or need. We have solutions for small utilitarian cabinets and expansive high end countertops, as well as everything in between.
We also regularly work with commercial properties. We have solutions for office break rooms, lobby desks, doctors offices, schools, hospitals, and more to give your property the form and function that it needs to operate.
One Stop Shop For Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
Comprehensive Services to Assist You from Design to Installation
The remodeling process is filled with little details that need to be worked through. Our goal is to help you through the entire process so that your final installation exceeds your expectations.
We work with you from start to finish to provide you with answers to all your questions, along with tailored recommendations and a commitment to finding the right counters and cabinets for you.
For complete kitchen or bathroom remodels or more simple updates, we guide you through the process with:
- Design Center – Drawing inspiration from our showroom, you and your designer will work together to translate ideas and budget into a design. Bring all your own ideas and preferences and the designer will go through any options you may not have not yet considered to cover every detail.
- Fabrication – With your finalized design ready to go, our team takes extensive measurements of your home and begins the fabrication process. Our cabinetmakers and countertop fabricators provide rapid turnaround while still delivering a beautiful product.
- Installation Services – We are also cabinet and countertop installers with a licensed and insured team. We complete the permanent installation in a way that makes countertops look seamless and ensures cabinets are placed and mounted correctly.
Since we offer both cabinetry and countertops, we make it even more convenient to manage nearly the entire remodel in one place with a single team. You are sure to find counters and cabinet styles in our 40,000 square foot showroom that will match your tastes, and all of our designers can help you pair colors, materials, textures, and functionality for a final design that you can enjoy for decades.
Custom Cabinets in Exton for Kitchens, Bathrooms, and More
An entire cabinetry includes all common cabinet types. Each of these is further customizable, but provides the basis for the arrangement and layout.
The various cabinet styles we offer include:
- Base Cabinets – These cabinets are installed on the floor and generally 36 inches high. We can incorporate drawers or vertical doors, lighting and more, and use these to create the layout and the base for the countertops.
- Full Height Base Cabinets – Full height cabinets reach from the floor to the ceiling. In a kitchen, they are often called pantry cabinets for their storage space. In other rooms, full height base cabinets around appliances or electronics give them an attractive built-in look.
- Wall Cabinets – Wall cabinets are another half height cabinet. Hung on walls, they leave the counter space below open for workspace and provide elevated storage space. They are an alternative to open shelving.
- Island Cabinets – A specific type of base cabinet, island cabinets are free standing and provide the foundation for a kitchen island. We design the cabinets to have storage space, shelving, room for bar stools, dining, and other features.
- Vanity Cabinets – Bathroom cabinets give you a foundation for vanity counters and discrete storage for linens, toiletries, and other necessities while also giving your bathroom a more unique and tied together look. Custom bathroom cabinetry is also higher quality than a commercially available vanity.
Cabinets are the starting point for designing your room. We use a combination of these different cabinet types to fabricate cabinets that provide storage and a comfortable work or living space.
We also create and install cabinets for other spaces in homes. Offices, living rooms, utility rooms, garages, and outdoor entertaining spaces can all benefit from custom cabinets. Whether you want to increase storage space in a garage or install attractive built-in cabinets in your living room, we can work with you to pick the right cabinets.
How We Design Your Cabinets
With a completed layout – one that incorporates your appliances and fits with your lifestyle – we can begin on planning the style. This phase of design has numerous options with an extensive inventory of brands, colors, and finishes that we customize to your style.
Our cabinet manufacturers include luxury brands like Mouser Cabinetry and more affordable options like Green Forest Cabinetry and Wolf Cabinetry that unite quality with affordable prices.
We have selected all of the brands we have in our inventory for their ability to bring something different to our product line up, as well as each brand’s commitment to quality. Between each of these brands and a range of independent designers for special custom craftsmanship, the style possibilities are endless.
Among the options for cabinets, we offer:
- Materials and Colors – The base wood for cabinets can be cherry, maple, oak, birch, and more. The wood is either stained or painted with white, grey, and blue as standard color options, although any color paint is possible with custom cabinets.
- Door Fronts – The door fronts are the different carving or construction styles the cabinetmaker uses when crafting the doors. They are the most visible part of your cabinetry and essential stylistic elements. Our options for door fronts include slab cabinets, shaker cabinets, raised panel cabinets, glass front cabinets, and more.
- Shelving – You can choose the arrangement of shelving, a decision usually based on where the shelves are located and the range of items you will be storing. Certain cabinet fabricators also offer more specialized shelving for additional organization.
- Special Features – Additional features like lighting, high end hardware, and more can add a special touch or additional convenience in your kitchen or bathroom.
As we guide you through the design process, you will be able to see samples and completed cabinets in our showroom to get an in person idea of what your future kitchen or bathroom will look like and how it will feel to use your cabinets.
Countertops for Any Space and Budget
A countertop is a central feature of your kitchen or bathroom. It is visually critical, being among the first parts of the room people will see when they enter, and functional for your cooking or toiletry needs. You want a countertop that fits aesthetically in a space and will stand up to regular use.
We have a wide selection of countertops available to help you match your kitchen or bath design. With features and options to fit any space, we can also make countertops for more than just your kitchen or bathroom such as:
- Outdoor Countertops
- Office From Desk Countertops
- Bar Countertops
- Utility Room Countertops, and More
MacLaren Kitchen and Bath can also fabricate replacement countertops. If you have a kitchen layout you like but your countertop shows signs of wear or does not match your current style preferences, we can create a replacement. We will use precise measurements of your kitchen or bathroom cabinets to design a countertop that fits exactly while giving you the opportunity to incorporate more modern materials and features.
Our in house countertop fabrication staff is experienced with all of the materials we offer. They can create countertops for spaces of any size with a focus on details that ensures a uniform finish, nearly invisible seams, and smooth lines. We also have the ability to create countertop backsplashes, extending the stone of your countertop vertically onto the wall above it.
Materials for Our Exton Countertop Slabs and Options
Whether you have already researched the choices for countertops or are ready to learn about what is available, our showroom near Exton, located in West Chester, is the right place to start. We have all of the most popular natural stone and engineered stone for countertops, as well as more unique options to fit your design ideas and budget.
Our countertop selection includes:
- Granite Countertops – Granite has long been the industry standard for great countertops. It is a quarried stone, meaning no two slabs are identical. The natural stone comes in shades of brown, beige, black, blue, and gold.
- Quartz Countertops – Quartz is a manufactured stone composed of ground quartz crystals, aggregates, and resin, creating durable and attractive counters. Through our various quartz suppliers, we can offer quartz in many colors and textures, including those that resemble granite or marble.
- Marble Countertops – Each marble countertop is one of a kind with distinctive veining and an elegant glossiness. They require slightly more maintenance and come at a higher price point than other stones, but few other materials have the natural beauty of marble.
- Solid Surface Countertops – Often known as Corian countertops since that was the first brand name that produced them, this engineered countertop is created from aggregate and acrylic. The manufacturing process allows for countertops in hundreds of colors and textures. Solid surface is an affordable and low maintenance option.
- Soapstone Countertops – Soapstone is a more unconventional option for countertops, particularly in kitchens. It is a black stone that can include white veining and usually has a low sheen, giving a room a warm look. Soapstone is softer than other stones, eco-friendly, and antibacterial.
Stones come in many colors. Several different natural tones are possible for granite, soapstone, and marble. Manufactured countertops come in similar natural colors or more vibrant reds, greens, yellows, blues, and blacks.
The type of material you choose also determines finishing and edge profile options. Popular finishes for most stones include polished (high gloss) and matte. Other materials may have textured finishes like leathering or in-between options like a semi-gloss.
Edge profiles complete the look of a countertop with options from the minimalistic – such as straight edge, round, or bullnose – to the more intricate – like ogee edges, beveled edges, and cove edges. Each edge profile embodies a certain style and profiles like round or bullnose eliminate sharp corners as an added safety measure in busy spaces.
Schedule a Visit to the Showroom Today
Located not far from Exton, PA, MacLaren Kitchen and Bath has inspirational designs, the largest local selection, and design experts ready to answer your questions and help translate your ideas into workable designs. Appointments to visit our showroom are available by calling us at 610-436-5436 or submitting a request through our online contact form.
Make your appointment today to tour our location, speak with a designer, and start the process of creating your new kitchen, bathroom, and more.