LOOKING FOR KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING IN
Glen Mills, PA
We have onsite material selection, design, fabrication, and installation services. Granite, Quartz, Soapstone, Corian, and Marble.
Design & Showroom
We offer a 10,000 ft showroom and Material Selection. Offering a one stop shop.
Design - Fabrication - Installation
Countertops and Cabinets for Kitchens, Bathrooms, and More in Glen Mills, PA
Glen Mills has homes of all different styles. There are comfortable family homes and sprawling estates, historic properties and more recent constructions. There are also, inside of these properties, a variety of personal preferences that make the design your own.
With so many different styles in the area, finding the exact countertop and cabinets that match your preferences can be a challenge. It’s why so many people start the process at MacLaren Kitchen and Bath.
We are a local cabinet and countertop company near Glen Mills, PA, with an expansive selection of popular and innovative styles, brands, and solutions at our 40,000 square foot West Chester showroom. We are a full service team with competitive pricing on products, design, and installation of your custom cabinets and countertops.
Let us help you plan the design for your updated kitchen or bathroom by visiting us at our showroom or calling 610-436-5436.
MacLaren Kitchen and Bath – Your Glen Mills Remodeling Partner
Upgrading the countertops or cabinets in your kitchen or bathroom is an investment. You will be adding value to your home while also selecting fixtures that you hope will last for decades, both in terms of a style with lasting appeal and enduring functionality.
MacLaren Kitchen and Bath is the company you can rely on to be your partner in any remodel. Our customers rely on our:
- High Quality – We choose our brands only after reviewing their product lines and consistency, and offer those we trust to provide the highest quality down to the smallest detail.
- Transparent Service – Our goal is to get you the best countertops and cabinets for your home and to make the process an enjoyable one. We are upfront about options, costs, and timing so that you know what to expect every step of the way.
- Range of Styles – Every major style is represented in our showroom, and our wide selection of countertops and cabinetry makes it possible to create one of a kind styles.
- Competitive Pricing – We sell the brands that have fair and reasonable prices for their products without sacrificing quality, and do not charge any extensive markups of our own.
Throughout the process, you will always be working with a team that is dedicated to personalized service with professionalism and friendliness. We are a family owned business so the satisfaction of our local Glen Mills customers has always been our first priority.
Cabinet and Countertop Design, Fabrication, and Installation Services
Any remodeling project has dozens of small details that each need to be accounted for in order for the project to be successful. At MacLaren Kitchen & Bath, we have solutions for every step of the remodeling process.
Having worked with clients throughout Glen Mills and the surrounding areas, we can tailor our services to your needs with the:
- Area’s Largest Showroom – In addition to being the largest cabinet and countertop showroom at over 40,000 square feet, we are also the only local dealers of several of the brands we carry. We make it possible to find the ideal look that is often not available anywhere else with options to suit every budget and style.
- Design Center – To help you narrow down your choices to the ones that best meet your needs, our design team works closely with you every step of the way. We start by getting an idea of your functional and style preferences so that we can guide you through the available options in our showroom. Then we sit down with you to finetune a design for cabinets, countertops, or both.
- Fabrication Services – We take careful measurements of your home and provide those along with your design choices to our fabricators. We have selected our cabinet makers for their consistent quality and fast turnaround times. Our countertop fabrication is done in-house by a detail oriented team.
- Installation Services – Our installers are licensed, bonded, and insured. They install cabinets and countertops with precision so they will look their best and stand up to years of use and wear.
Because we offer both countertops and cabinets, it is easier to match the elements in your kitchen or bathroom as you design them simultaneously. Having one company to fabricate and install cabinets and countertops also makes for a more efficient and stress-free remodeling process where we can handle all of the details for you.
We can take on remodeling projects of any size for both residential and commercial properties. Every project we take on is completed quickly, sometimes in a week or less for many countertops and cabinets. We are thorough in our work, and dedicated to making sure the final project looks exactly like what you envisioned.
One Stop Shop For Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
Customer Countertop options in Glen Mills, PA
Custom Cabinetry in Glen Mills at MacLaren Kitchen and Bath
Cabinets are the foundation of any kitchen or bathroom. The placement of the cabinets determines where appliances will go, how you will store cooking tools or toiletries, where the countertops will eventually go, and so much more.
Your cabinets are also the most important design element since they are the first feature people will see upon entering the room. We assist you in taking functionality and appearance into account when designing your custom cabinets.
We begin with the layout. Your kitchen or bathroom will use a combination of:
- Base Cabinets
- Island Cabinets
- Wall Cabinets
- Full Height Cabinets
While cabinets are a standard for kitchens and bathrooms, you can use cabinets throughout your home with the right cabinet design.
We can create:
- Kitchen Cabinets – With the kitchen at the heart of many homes, the cabinets need to be attractive, durable, and convenient for your family. Our team can assist you in making all of the decisions involved in designing custom cabinets.
- Bathroom Vanity Cabinets – A built in bathroom vanity adds both style and function. Additional bathroom cabinets can include full height cabinets and other solutions separate from the vanity to provide additional storage for toiletries and linens.
- Outdoor Cabinets – An outdoor kitchen requires cabinetry as much as an indoor kitchen. Our weather resistant cabinet options keep a beautiful appearance even after years of rain and sun exposure.
- Utility Room Cabinets, Office Cabinets, and More – We can also design and install cabinets in other rooms throughout your home where additional space is needed for storage or display. The built-in cabinets are an attractive feature in any room.
We can discuss the material and design options that work well for different spaces on your property. Whether you need the durability for an outdoor kitchen or a high traffic area with children or cabinets that are for display as much as function, we will make recommendations from our extensive inventory for the styles that meet your needs.
Design Options for Custom Cabinets
We carry the leading styles from brands like Mouser Cabinets, Waypoint Cabinetry, and Green Forest Cabinetry, and more. We selected each of our brands for their ability to provide unique styles or options to our inventory in addition to their quality and reasonable pricing. This variety is what makes it possible for us to provide far more choices and options for every preference.
If you have a specific feature in mind, we are partnered with several custom cabinet makers who can craft more specialized options so that there really is no limit to what you can design.
The available colors depend on the brand you select. More mainstream brands fabricate their cabinets in a variety of the most popular colors, while a completely custom project can incorporate any color.
Natural woods and wood coloring is the most common style of cabinet. Using materials like oak, cherry, and maple – along with custom staining options – you can have a natural wood appearance that is highly valued and timeless.
It’s also possible to paint the material, with colors that include:
Two-toned cabinets are a modern option that is gaining popularity. With a two-tone color scheme, your lower cabinets or island cabinets are differently colored, usually with a darker tone, than the upper cabinets.
Beside the color, the door fronts play a large part in determining the final style of the cabinets.
Some of the drawer and door front options we offer include:
- Shaker Cabinets – Shaker is one of the most popular cabinet styles today consisting of a frame and a recessed center panel. They are minimalist and flexible, making them suitable for almost all kitchen or bathroom styles.
- Raised Front Cabinets – A good choice for traditional, rustic, or Mediterranean kitchens, raised panel cabinets have a center panel and an outer frame. The center panel is raised and drops down to meet the frame.
- Slab Cabinets – These flat cabinets have unornamented door fronts for a minimalistic look that fits in modern, contemporary, and vintage kitchens.
- Beadboard Cabinets – Beadboard is composed of vertical strips with narrow vertical “beads” running between them. Beadboard cabinets are most often used in rustic or vintage kitchens.
- Glass Front Cabinets – Glass front cabinets have a glass panel surrounded by a frame to display what is inside. Depending on the frame style, glass front cabinets can be accents or the entirety of your cabinets in any style kitchen.
We have a range of other design options that we can select from to craft the exact cabinets your want for your home. Built-in lighting, special organizational features, and decorative accents make your cabinets uniquely yours.
Custom and Semi-Custom Countertops at MacLaren
A countertop creates a functional space for working, prepping, entertaining, and other uses. It also adds color and personality to the room, pulling everything together and drawing the eye. At MacLaren Kitchen and Bath, we have a massive countertop slab and selection center, complete with natural stone and manmade materials that are ready to be turned into your next great counter space.
We are also full service fabricators, which means that we can create:
- Kitchen Countertops
- Island Countertops
- Bathroom Vanity Countertops
- Outdoor Countertops
We also provide countertop replacement in Glen Mills. Homeowners who enjoy their current cabinet layout but have a countertop that appears dated or damaged can replace the countertop for a complete refresh of the space.
We can fabricate a countertop with your existing dimensions with any of the available design options. Our team can then handle removal and disposal of the countertop currently in your home prior to installation. Because we fabricate in house, you can often have your new countertop ready in days, rather than weeks.
Our Design Process for a Custom Countertops
Many homeowners in Glen Mills know what countertop style they want when they come to MacLaren. For those that do, we can move directly into planning your design by choosing what stone type, colors, and textures you want.
If you have not already chosen the type of countertop slab or design you plan on adding to your home, our showroom is the ideal place to decide. Not only can you see and feel the options you are deciding between in person, but the designers in our showroom are knowledgeable about materials and trends. They share honest facts about countertop materials and designs, and can help you narrow down your choices to what is right for your home and family.
To provide our personalized design service, we want to take into account your stylistic preferences. We may also consider details like:
- Your kitchen or bathroom layout, including any islands.
- The look and style of your chosen cabinets.
- Design elements such as backsplashes and colors.
- Dimensions of drop in sinks and ranges.
- Durability or safety needs for families.
- Desire to keep up with maintenance for different materials.
We will create a visualization of your countertop design, along with any custom cabinets, in our design center so that you can picture how the new counters will look in your kitchen or bathroom.
Once you are satisfied with the design, we send it to our in-house fabrication team. They will cut slabs to size, finish the edges with the desired edge profile, polish the stone to the desired gloss, and more. They can also fabricate a matching backsplash of the same stone into your countertop.
Commercial Cabinetry and Countertops for Businesses in Glen Mills
Cabinets and countertops are as important for commercial properties as they are for homes.
We work with commercial properties of all types to create:
- Break Room Cabinets and Countertops – Combining durability and low maintenance, options for break rooms create a more professional environment at a low cost.
- Office Counters – Countertops in the lobby of offices, healthcare facilities, and more welcome guests and visitors.
- Solutions for Restaurants – For indoor and outdoor dining rooms and kitchens, we have options that can withstand frequent daily use and will impress customers.
- Commercial Bathroom Vanities – With subtle, luxurious, and easy to clean options, we can create bathroom vanities in all sizes.
- Schools, Hospitals, and More – Our other commercial options include utilitarian solutions, antibacterial options, and one of kind decorative countertops and cabinets.
Our cabinet and countertop solutions for commercial properties are affordable, professional, and available in the colors and designs to suit your property. We have fixtures that range from simple and functional to custom countertops that are a centerpiece of your store or restaurant design.
Start Designing Your Next Kitchen or Bathroom at Our Showroom
When planning for a remodel, start at the one place that can do it all. With the best selection in Glen Mills and the services to see your project through from start to finish, there is no better partner in updating a kitchen or bathroom.
Schedule a time to visit our showroom conveniently located in West Chester and begin the design process with one of our talented designers.
You can make your appointment by calling us at 610-436-5436.
Cabinets and Counters FAQs in Glen Mills, PA
Because every item is custom, and the prices can very not only between brands, but between styles and complexity, there is no simple way to provide a cost without a consultation. We always provide the lowest cost we can, so please consider coming to visit our showroom.
We can... We mainly provide cabinets, countertops, and backsplash provider. If you have not yet purchased appliances for your kitchen or bath, we can still plan around the appliances you plan to buy or talk to you about options and steps.
Yes! We can talk about this at your consultation.
Part of being a custom cabinetry provider and working with so many custom cabinet manufacturers is that it is rare to request a style of cabinet that we do not have. Even if you do not see the style you would like in our showroom, our designers can partner with you to look through the catalogs we have on hand and see what options may be available to order.
Yes. Countertops are another service we offer to our remodeling clients, in addition to our cabinets. We also provide fabrication of our countertops, and can install them on site when they're ready. Many of our clients appreciate that they can use us as a single stop for their remodel, reducing the number of contractors they need to hire and manage.
Yes! Even though we are a family owned business, we have an amazing team that is always ready to handle any type of project that may come our way.