LOOKING FOR KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING IN
We have onsite material selection, design, fabrication, and installation services. Granite, Quartz, Soapstone, Corian, and Marble.
Design & Showroom
We offer a 10,000 ft showroom and Material Selection. Offering a one stop shop.
Design - Fabrication - Installation
Custom Cabinets and Countertops in Media, PA with MacLaren Kitchen & Bath
At the core of any kitchen or bathroom remodel in Media are the cabinets and countertops. These two design elements affect the entirety of the remodel:
And of course, the look of the final design, which is almost entirely based on the cabinet and countertop choices that you make for your residential or commercial property.
With some homes in Media that are sometimes 100, 200 years old, along with newer properties built within the last 20 years, there are a variety of styles throughout the city, which means that you need a partner for your property’s renovation that understands the unique needs of this borough and can guide you in a way that will provide you with function and value.
For local cabinetry or countertops in Media, MacLaren Kitchen and Bath is your number one choice. We design and build custom fixtures for residential and commercial properties, with a focus on kitchen and bathroom designs, and options for every room. Our variety of products are available at our impressive showroom, and we are happy to answer any questions when you call us at 610-436-5436.
Who We Are – MacLaren Kitchen and Bath
There are many companies who offer either countertops or cabinetry around Media, but none who compete with our array of products and services with 40,000 square feet of the most popular cabinetry and countertop options, including many unique designs, available at our showroom.
For whatever your kitchen or bath remodeling needs, we have the solutions offering:
- Endless Possibilities – The number of customization combinations and range in our inventory means that we can find you the perfect options to match your vision, style, and usage needs. You’ll find almost every design imaginable in our showroom, and we have even more if needed through our partnerships with some of the leading manufacturers.
- Experienced Designers – When you step into our showroom, we’ll gladly connect you with one of our design team members. Our designers are the best in the business. When you have little experience with remodels, or are looking for someone to help you plan your space, they are the resource you need. They have extensive knowledge about each of our products and a skill for determining how to put all the pieces together.
- Faster Turnaround – You want to have your bath or kitchen remodel done fast. We are able to take less time because we manage the process from manufacture to installation. For countertops, our in house fabrication process can mean less than a week before your order is ready for installation depending on the status of the cabinets, giving you back your kitchen and making sure you’re ready for your appliances and final touches.
You will also find our team to be a group of detail oriented, knowledgeable, and friendly professionals ready to exceed your expectations throughout the process. Our designers, fabricators, and installers are dedicated to making your remodel project into a reality, with a quality of work that speaks for itself.
Services to Assist with Your Kitchen or Bathroom Remodel
Some of our customers come to us knowing exactly what they want for their kitchen or bathroom remodel, including styles, brands, and features. Others are seeking inspiration as they begin their projects. Whichever category you fall into, we have the team and tools to assist your with options for:
- Inspiration – Our gallery and design center showcases the top brands and products, some of which are only available locally at MacLaren Kitchen & Bath. We have 40,000+ square feet to browse, and you are guaranteed to find the right styles for any space.
- Design – Kitchen and bath design can be a frustrating process. Our Media cabinet designers have the experience to help translate your style and needs into a plan for your countertop or cabinets. This also means taking care of the technical details so your new fixtures will have an exact fit at your home.
- Fabrication – With in house fabrication for countertops and partnerships with the leading cabinet makers, we execute a perfect construction each and every time. Your counters and cabinets will be exactly as you imagine with an attention to detail that you’ll see upon completion.
- Installation – Before you can enjoy your new kitchen or bathroom, the fixtures need to be put in place. We have a licensed, insured, and bonded team of installers that assemble, place, and adjust cabinets and countertops until they are fitted just right.
With services for both countertops and cabinetry mean we can complete the majority of your remodel in one place. The same designer works with you to ensure your planned cabinets and counters perfectly meld, and we can install every piece at the same time for a convenient process.
One Stop Shop For Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
Custom Cabinetry in Media, PA for Kitchens, Bathrooms, and More
Built in cabinets in your house gives your space a personalized look that fits into your lifestyle perfectly – because they were designed for you and your family’s needs.
Kitchen cabinets make a space distinctly yours, flowing naturally with the way you use your kitchen, while bathroom cabinets are a high quality and long lasting alternative to commercial vanities. Both types of custom cabinets in Media offer you a way to add the functionality you need while also adding value to your property.
Custom cabinets can also be used as additions to entertainment rooms, offices, laundry rooms, and more. They can be a small full height cabinet for efficient storage or a custom built solution to span an entire wall. In any location you need storage, we have options for custom cabinetry to fit it.
Types of Cabinets Available at MacLaren
Kitchen cabinet setup is the core for both how your kitchen functions and its appearance. The cabinets are placed in conjunction with built in appliances and fixtures like sinks. They determine both the available counter space and storage space, sometimes requiring trade offs between the two.
We work with you to determine the optimal arrangement for cabinetry in your kitchen. Solutions will likely include a mixture of:
- Full Height Base Cabinets – Full height cabinets reach from floor to ceiling, offering the most possible storage space. They are also called “pantry cabinets” as that is how they are most frequently used.
- Base Cabinets – These cabinets rest on the floor and for the base for a kitchen counter or vanity counter. In a build in cabinet system in a different room, they could also offer display shelf space on top instead.
- Wall Cabinets – Mounted to the wall, these cabinets are generally placed above countertops and have a little less depth, leaving the counter below open as a workspace. Wall cabinets will often, but not always, reach to the ceiling.
- Island Cabinets – A specific type of base cabinet, island cabinets form the structure that supports a kitchen island while also offering an area for keeping cooking ware.
Cabinetry is also essential in other rooms of your home. For bathrooms, we create vanity cabinets and full height cabinets that are attractive, convenient, and built to last. There are also options for laundry room cabinets, living room cabinets, office cabinets, basement cabinets, and more.
More and more homeowners are installing built in cabinets throughout their homes. Not only do these cabinets provide extensive functional space, well designed and quality built in cabinets often increase the value of a home.
We can even work with you to design and fabricate cabinets for your outdoor kitchen, selecting woods and options that are compatible with weather conditions in Media.
Cabinetry Fabrication Process
Your custom cabinets begin in our design center. With consultations and planning services, an experienced designer on our team discusses your ideas for your kitchen or bathroom. We guide you through considerations of layout, storage space, cabinetry options, and designs, using our showroom to give you a real picture of what your future cabinets will look like when possible.
Once we’ve completed the design process with you, you will have an exact plan for your cabinetry, one that encompasses your vision and meets your needs. This is the plan we send to the cabinet manufacturers to bring to life.
We are dealers of the industry’s most reputable cabinet makers. These companies consistently create beautiful pieces to exacting standards, otherwise we wouldn’t offer them in our showroom. We carry are range of popular cabinet series from brands like:
- Wolf Cabinetry
- Waypoint Cabinets
- Mouser Cabinets
- Green Forest Cabinetry
Partnerships with individual custom cabinet makers, many of them local, enable us to provide additional options. These builders meet the same standards as many of the other leading brands while being able to manufacture cabinets in styles beyond traditional designs.
Our Custom Countertops and In House Fabrication Center
Your countertop has a defining impact on the overall style of your kitchen or bathroom. While cabinetry, paint, and flooring play a role, it is the countertop that brings it all together. It can make your space sleek and modern, rustic, contemporary, or a number of other potential styles. In many kitchens and bath, the countertop is the addition of color that transforms a space.
At MacLaren Kitchen & Bath, we have options for essentially all styles of room, and the expert designers who can outline each option. We can walk you through hundreds of slabs and samples, to give you an idea of all of the different styles available so you can feel confident that you’re making the right choice for your Media home.
We also complete the fabrication work in house. This means that we can replicate any of the designs or styles you see in our showroom, including countertop backsplashes and waterfall islands. An in house process also guarantees we can complete your countertop quickly, thoroughly, and perfectly with our pre-planned designs.
Slabs and Countertops from Leading Brands
We source our materials from the best brands in countertop manufacturing. Each of these brands has been extensively researched and we constantly review products to be sure we are offering those top in appearance and quality. Some of the manufacturer’s brands we carry include:
- Cambria Countertops – Cambria provides American made quartz slabs. These counters are low maintenance and long lasting. They also have options to resemble natural stone, including marble, but with the durability of quartz.
- Caesarstone Countertops – Another quartz manufacturer, Caesarstone uses one of the top quartz grades available to produce their unique styled countertops.
- Corian Quartz Countertops – Providing additional quartz styles, Corian also issues a 10 year limited warranty for the countertops.
- Corian Solid Surface Countertops – Using acrylic rather than stone, solid surface countertops are an acrylic alternative. The acrylic is durable, cost effective, and comes in many colors not possible with natural countertops.
This range of brands and materials provides you with custom countertops that fit your lifestyle, match your space, and are within your budget.
Choosing the Right Countertop for Your Home
Remodeling a kitchen or bathroom is a process filled with questions. Choosing your countertop is no exception. You need one that will stand up to years of use, which differs from space to space and home to home. You also want a countertop that fits with your home’s style, surrounding cabinetry, and personal preferences.
To help you choose the right countertop, our designers will ask about your lifestyle, especially for kitchen countertops that are likely to see plenty of wear. We also get to know more about existing design styles to match or planned ones in the case of full renovation.
From these details, you can select the best options for your countertop’s:
- Material – We make our countertops from quartz, granite, soapstone, marble, and solid surface materials. Each has different levels of durability and necessary upkeep. They also offer an endless number of design styles, colors, textures, and finishes. Pricing varies between the materials, designs, and brands as well.
- Color – Even within materials, there are ranges of colors to choose from. Solid surface provides vibrant colors rendered in acrylic while natural stone can come in greys, blacks, reds, and more. When we take into account the differences in stone countertops, many of our counter will be completely different as no two natural stone slabs are the same.
- Edge Profile – Eased edges, beveled edges, bullnose edges, and other profile styles finish off your countertop design. While the shape of the edge may seem like a more subtle detail, it can make a significant difference in which style your countertop belongs to.
Slab materials, colors, and edge profiles are all viewable in our showroom. With a knowledgeable designer to assist you, we have the inspiration and examples to help you create your dream countertop, even if you are not entirely sure what you are looking for at first.
The final countertop design is approved by you and submitted to an in house fabrication team. This entirely internal process ensures that your design is perfectly realized, all while saving the time and costs of managing external partners.
Countertops and Cabinets for Commercial Properties and Businesses
We are also Media’s leading choice for commercial cabinetry and countertops. We create cabinets and countertops that go on the backend, for everything from commercial kitchens to breakrooms and cafeterias. We also create countertops and cabinets for front facing areas, such as the dining area of a restaurant or bar, the reception desk, and beyond.
We work with office spaces, coffee shops, schools, hotels, apartment complexes, and more – and we have items that are designed strictly for long lasting functionality, and those designed to match the décor of any given space. Our designers are familiar with working on essentially all different types of properties, and are able to create cabinet and countertop designs that match the type of building.
Plan a Visit to Our Showroom to Order Your Custom Fixtures
Wherever you are in the remodeling process, we are ready to assist you. Our showroom is the best place to search for design inspiration or see samples of the products you are interested in, and a consultation or in person planning session can solidify your designs, and ensure you get exactly the kitchen or bathroom you want.
Let us be your partner for your kitchen or bath remodel. We can provide the countertops and cabinetry to get you the updated look you desire or refresh an existing style, all at pricing within your budget. Start by visiting us at 1135 Phoenixville Pike in West Chester to peruse our extensive options. When you’re ready to get started with the design, we here to help.
Cabinets and Counters FAQs in Media, PA
Because every item is custom, and the prices can very not only between brands, but between styles and complexity, there is no simple way to provide a cost without a consultation. We always provide the lowest cost we can, so please consider coming to visit our showroom.
We can... We mainly provide cabinets, countertops, and backsplash provider. If you have not yet purchased appliances for your kitchen or bath, we can still plan around the appliances you plan to buy or talk to you about options and steps.
Yes! We can talk about this at your consultation.
Part of being a custom cabinetry provider and working with so many custom cabinet manufacturers is that it is rare to request a style of cabinet that we do not have. Even if you do not see the style you would like in our showroom, our designers can partner with you to look through the catalogs we have on hand and see what options may be available to order.
Yes. Countertops are another service we offer to our remodeling clients, in addition to our cabinets. We also provide fabrication of our countertops, and can install them on site when they're ready. Many of our clients appreciate that they can use us as a single stop for their remodel, reducing the number of contractors they need to hire and manage.
Yes! Even though we are a family owned business, we have an amazing team that is always ready to handle any type of project that may come our way.